UltiRack - Mercedes Vito 2004 On LWB Low Roof (L2H1) Tailgate - VGUR-230.
Suitable for the Mercedes Vito 2004 On LWB Low Roof (L2H1) Tailgate.
- The aluminium Ulti Rack van roof rack is made up of heavy duty aluminium roof bars and aerodynamic aluminium side rails which aids fuel consumption and reduces wind noise and drag.
- Perfect for carrying wide loads, the roofrack has 8x4 sheet carrying capacity and is crash tested to a maximum carrying capacity at 20G.
- Supplied with a full width stainless steel rear roller for ease of unloading, incorporating nylon bearings enabling smooth rotation.
- The UltiRack is aluminium, lightweight, strong, won't corrode and includes hard wearing durable plastic end cones, connectors and spacers coated with UV to resist fade.
- Quick and easy to fit, all fixings and detailed fitting instructions are supplied. No drilling of the roof will be required when fitting this product.
Stainless steel full length rear roller
Product dimensions: 3200mm x 1491mm
Number of bars: 7
Fitted weight: 33.7867kg
Maximum load carrying capacity: 150kg
Measurements from middle bracket to underside of bar: 57mm
Measurements from middle bracket to top of side channel: 232mm
Maximum load must be in accordance with the vehicle manufacturer's load bearing capacity. Please refer to vehicle handbook.Includes Two Pairs of Load End Stops.Note:
Vanguard UltiRacks are capable of transporting weights in excess of the van roof weight capacity. Please adhere to the individual van manufacturer guidelines for roof load carrying capacity for your particular van model.
Next working day delivery for online orders placed before 1pm.
Free delivery on all orders over 50.00 + Vat (See Terms and Conditions).
Price excludes VAT.
All images/pictures are for illustration purposes only.