UltiRack - Peugeot Expert 2007-July 2016 LWB Low Roof (L2H1) Twin Doors - VGUR-021.
Suitable for the Peugeot Expert 2007-July 2016 LWB Low Roof (L2H1) Twin Doors.
- The aluminium Ulti Rack van roof rack is made up of heavy duty aluminium roof bars and aerodynamic aluminium side rails which aids fuel consumption and reduces wind noise and drag.
- Perfect for carrying wide loads, the roofrack has 8x4 sheet carrying capacity and is crash tested to a maximum carrying capacity at 20G.
- Supplied with a full width stainless steel rear roller for ease of unloading, incorporating nylon bearings enabling smooth rotation.
- The UltiRack is aluminium, lightweight, strong, won't corrode and includes hard wearing durable plastic end cones, connectors and spacers coated with UV to resist fade.
- Quick and easy to fit, all fixings and detailed fitting instructions are supplied. No drilling of the roof will be required when fitting this product.
Dimensions: 2.8m x 1.4m
Cross bars: 7 bars
Max Load Capacity: 150kg
Measurement from middle fixing point to underside of bar: 75mm.
Measurement from middle fixing point to top side rail: 245mm.Note:
Vanguard UltiRacks are capable of transporting weights in excess of the van roof weight capacity. Please adhere to the individual van manufacturer guidelines for roof load carrying capacity for your particular van model.
Next working day delivery for online orders placed before 1pm.
Free delivery on all orders over 50.00 + Vat (See Terms and Conditions).
Price excludes VAT.
All images/pictures are for illustration purposes only.